issue with fm9/ fc12

Keith White

Experienced
Need help here please.
programming my fc12 with my fm9. I know how to do this because of my axe fx 3
problem here though. when i made changes to fc 12 the fm9 was duplicating the switches.
I have the fc 12 working right now, basically working as fx on offs
but now the fc9 i have switches 1-5 that show the presets , switch 6 is bank down switch 9 is bank up
switch 8 is scenes. all is working properly EXCEPT i cannot switch to banks 2 3 4 etc. When i press bank 1 or -1 it shows the next bank in main screen but the switches 1-5 are not allowing me to go to the next banks presets, what happened here

can you create a global block for the pitch to go 1/2 step down overall if you add the pitch block to every preset in case a band wants to play a half step down i know you can with the axe 3 but cant find it on the fm9. if not is there a work around for that

can you create a global block for the pitch to go 1/2 step down overall if you add the pitch block to every preset in case a band wants to play a half step down i know you can with the axe 3 but cant find it on the fm9. if not is there a work around for that
The FM9 doesn’t support global blocks.

To work around I’d define a control switch modifier for the pitch offset then use a per-preset override to add it to layouts where I wanted that capability, probably making the scene setting “Last”, or using Scene Ignore. Or set up a foot controller that drops by a 1/2 step. There’s probably many ways to get there, it’s just finding one that feels good to you might be the problem.

Back
Top Bottom