Is there really a wait list for the MFC-101?

Kdogg14

After owning the Axe FX2 for a brief period of time (two months) my OCD kicked in. I just ordered a nice rack case and power conditioner and the only thing missing is the MFC-101. I tried to order one online and I had a similar message when I signed up for the Axe FX2 back in February? How long will it take before these become available again?:geek

The wait list started around the same time as I got my coupon for the Axe-FX II, and if I remember correctly they were in stock just a few days before. I've been on the MFC-101 wait list for about three weeks now. No idea when they'll have them back in stock, but I haven't seen anyone post that they've received one. They'll be available when they're available.

Yes, there's a wait for the MFC-101. This MIDI foot controller has proven to be an INSANELY popular seller.

Kdogg, send an email to waitlist@fractalaudio.com and we'll notify you when there's an MFC-101 in stock for you.

Also curious to know this - went to order my FX II today (got to head of wait list) - assuming that the MFC-101 would also be in stock....but NO.........no stock....

so......I have held off ordering....anyone any idea when they will be back in stock???

Back
Top Bottom