Is FM9 Compatible with new mac IOS Ventura?

The FM9 has no knowledge of the OS and is OS agnostic.

The Edit application is what runs on the computer, and, yes, it seems to be running fine on Ventura.
Yup, understood. If FM Edit wasn't compatible, I would be up the creek. Just wanted to be sure before updating OS. Thanks!

Yup, understood. If FM Edit wasn't compatible, I would be up the creek. Just wanted to be sure before updating OS. Thanks!
I’ve seen a few posts saying FM9 Edit is successfully running on Ventura. I’ve been waiting “just in case” too. If you upgrade, come back and post for another validation point!

Upgraded to Ventura 13.0 several weeks ago. Works correctly with current FM9-Edit. Ventura has its quirks, though. My Music library occasionally will blink briefly if it's been minimized then restored to desktop. Not sure if other apps do the same. Seems it's only if the app is running in the background and then comes up on screen.

I’ve seen a few posts saying FM9 Edit is successfully running on Ventura. I’ve been waiting “just in case” too. If you upgrade, come back and post for another validation point!
So I woke up to your post about Ventura should be okay and I installed it. FM-Edit seems good so far. Ironically enough, I updated my iPhone to iOS 15.7.1 and now Apple CarPlay wasn't connecting in my car just now. LOL It connected but didn't output sound. Glad that FM-Edit works. The FM9 is my main pedalboard now.

Thanks everyone. I'll check back in if there are any snags with Ventura (Highway) and FM-Edit.

Ironically enough, I updated my iPhone to iOS 15.7.1 and now Apple CarPlay wasn't connecting in my car just now. LOL It connected but didn't output sound.
Since IOS 16.1 is the current version, that might be the problem, assuming your iPhone is compatible with it. I have been running it on an iPhone 11 pro with no issues but I don't have CarPlay so I can't speak to that.

So I woke up to your post about Ventura should be okay and I installed it. FM-Edit seems good so far. Ironically enough, I updated my iPhone to iOS 15.7.1 and now Apple CarPlay wasn't connecting in my car just now. LOL It connected but didn't output sound. Glad that FM-Edit works. The FM9 is my main pedalboard now.

Thanks everyone. I'll check back in if there are any snags with Ventura (Highway) and FM-Edit.
Since IOS 16.1 is the current version, that might be the problem, assuming your iPhone is compatible with it. I have been running it on an iPhone 11 pro with no issues but I don't have CarPlay so I can't speak to that.
I was running errands using CarPlay and my iPhone running 16.1, and The Aristocrats were coming through loud and clear. LOUD and clear. :)

Back
Top Bottom