input signal?

guys,

I purchased a bundle from Fremen. I get the presets to load, but I get no signal thru. the input shows the signal as pegged ( all the way at maximum)
any Ideas where I should be looking to remedy this...thnx in advance.

jack

Jack,

Chk your FM9 and FM9-Edit versions. The Fractal website describes what FWs are required for new uploads.

Also, check your FM9 Master Volumes 1, 2 and 3. Unless you're running hot pickups or have changed the input level settings of your FM9, you shouldn't have this problem...thinking it's almost time to put the Frosted Flakes back in the box...

Last edited:
guys,

I purchased a bundle from Fremen. I get the presets to load, but I get no signal thru. the input shows the signal as pegged ( all the way at maximum)
any Ideas where I should be looking to remedy this...thnx in advance.

jack
On the unit's front panel, with the preset active, press knob B ("Layout"), then Page >> over to Meters, then press knob A ("Zoom"). Play something and watch the meters. The last one that shows activity is where something is not right.

Does Fremen include IRs with his bundle? Did you load them in the appropriate slots? If not that will immediately silence the Cab block and stop output for the preset.

If your input is pegged then your signal is too hot. See p. 11 in the manual.

On the unit's front panel, with the preset active, press knob B ("Layout"), then Page >> over to Meters, then press knob A ("Zoom"). Play something and watch the meters. The last one that shows activity is where something is not right.

Does Fremen include IRs with his bundle? Did you load them in the appropriate slots? If not that will immediately silence the Cab block and stop output for the preset.

If your input is pegged then your signal is too hot. See p. 11 in the manual.
I was just going to mention the meters. That is a great way to find where the signal stops in the chain.

Back
Top Bottom