Input Led shows nothing

Hi All,

I just got my AX8 and noticed one thing. The input led shows nothing at all. I tried several guitars - strat with single coils, Les Paul with JB/Jazz pickups, but the led is dark.

I tempered with the Input PAD settings 0, 6, 12 and 18db and still nothing. The led works, i see it light up during start.

Any ideas what it could be?

Thanks,
Alex.

On the Vu meters that go across the screen there's a vertical line if your signal hovers around that or just under you should be fine

Ok well if your input level is not lighting up at all,then yes you might have a problem or play with the instrument level pad in the in and outs menu and see if that does anything

Last edited:
I notice the same issue on mine. Sometimes I see one LED blinking but just if I am really hot on the pickups (like all knobs on 10 on very hot humbuckers).

It is weird since I can hear and feel on the presets that my sound level is good, specially because if I go that hot I get a lot of distortion and the VU meters prove that.

Please let me know if you find the solution for your AX8 so I can check the same on mine. :)

i looked into this a bit more ,there is no issue, a green light is fine every once in a while an occasional red is still fine but you have to be running super hot pickups and picking really hard to get constant led activity

Back
Top Bottom