InEarz Users

Anthony76

Experienced
Hi all, just wondering if there are any InEarz users here? If so what model are you using and what do you think of it? I was considering one of their HELYES version but they are quite $$ here in Australia, I noticed they also have the Z22 Ambient model that is far cheaper, but universal fit.

Cheers
Anthony

Yes, another Westone user here, the UM3x pair. But I’m interested to see what others say here. Mine were purchased quite a few years back and I wonder what’s come along since. I look forward to hearing replies to your post.

Yes, another Westone user here, the UM3x pair. But I’m interested to see what others say here. Mine were purchased quite a few years back and I wonder what’s come along since. I look forward to hearing replies to your post.
Yeah I am also tossing up the Westone Pro X30, they are meant to be equivalent to that model but newer with the ambient feature. How do you like them?

Yeah I am also tossing up the Westone Pro X30, they are meant to be equivalent to that model but newer with the ambient feature. How do you like them?
They are very accurate and flat, which I prefer to the more hyped bass type. I use Comply Pro foam tips, which seal well and are comfortable all night. I’m not at all unhappy with them, but the newer ambient miced models from several sources are pretty interesting. We set up a couple of Sennheiser shotgun mics for an ambient feed to the IEMs, and it’s nice, but it’s also that much more gear to set up and tear down. I’m certainly open to learning new ways!

Are in ear solutions harder on your ears than semi open or open headphones? I’m stuck on semi open because they don’t seem to make my ringing worse.

Its a great question with a few parts to the answer. If you are talking just about the earpiece buds then the results vary greatly both in $$$ and performance.
The biggest question is Stereo or Mono? as well as the quality of the radio source.
I started with an XVive mono pack and $100 buds. The sound was good enough but not great. I upgraded to a Sennheiser top of the range Stereo unit (Our band plays in stereo and we have plenty of sends so three of us are on wireless stereo ears and the drummer is stereo wired).
The difference from the same buds with the more expensive IEM system is undescribable. The clarity and separation of instruments is amazing.
So your choice is this. Spend a real serious amount on buds for a small quality increase through a less expensive mono system or buy a real nice IEM system (go stereo if your system has the sends) Still use $100buds and have a spare set etc and enjoy.

Are in ear solutions harder on your ears than semi open or open headphones? I’m stuck on semi open because they don’t seem to make my ringing worse.
64 Audio custom molds offer a pressure relief valve as a standard feature. This is easy on your ears. You can specify that round valve in DB increments. Or order extra.

1724911837802.png

Back
Top Bottom