In the future, will a relic 'barn find' Axe FX command big dollars?

DavidCarrMusic

Inspired
With the ever increasing advancements in AI, who knows what guitar processing will look like. In the future, will a relic 'barn find' Axe FX command big dollars? Will guitarists even exist?

_1d8dbbb5-e6f0-4b79-98f2-5219529289cb.jpeg

Some future presence will probably unearth it ina futuristic archaeological dig, components will be illegible in readable and theories on the incredibly advanced but now extinct civilization will fly and books will be written fantasizing how we loved and how wonderful it was and what technologies we had.

I hope so. I still have my Ultra.

53973102672_8c8d989835_b.jpg

Some future presence will probably unearth it ina futuristic archaeological dig, components will be illegible in readable and theories on the incredibly advanced but now extinct civilization will fly and books will be written fantasizing how we loved and how wonderful it was and what technologies we had.
Profound :grinning:

I hope so. I still have my Ultra.

53973102672_8c8d989835_b.jpg
The first unit I got to try courtesy of Andrew from Independent Music in Qld Australia. I sold the Boss GT10 I was using and saved up for a Mk2. Then and FM3. Now and FM9. I think my Boss GT3 will get the most attention if found in the future. "Look at all the buttons" they will exclaim.

Back
Top Bottom