[implemented] 2nd press Prev Scene

ak301

Power User
  • FC Added: “2nd Press = Previous Scene” option the Scene/Select function. When set to “ON” this allows you to press the footswitch for the current scene again to return to the previous scene..
This got added to the FM3 in 3.02. it'd be great if this finds it's way into its bigger brother as it's such a handy little feature. I know there's work arounds with per-presets but I really like how useful this option is so any chance FAS of this being implemented?

I posted this ages back in the Footswitch forum, just thinking it'd be great to see it implemented in the III

@BryantP and the other engineers and I keep a chart showing FC-related items that need to be sync'd across platforms. I'll have to compare this to what's on the official list as the above does not look exactly like what I remember designing. @rglr

The Axe-Fx III had such rapid-fire changes in the neighborhood of 17.x through 18.x that this type of smaller item was temporarily on hold. The pathway is now clear for an FC-related Axe-Fx III firmware update coming, yep, you guessed it... SOON! :)

@BryantP and the other engineers and I keep a chart showing FC-related items that need to be sync'd across platforms. I'll have to compare this to what's on the official list as the above does not look exactly like what I remember designing. @rglr

The Axe-Fx III had such rapid-fire changes in the neighborhood of 17.x through 18.x that this type of smaller item was temporarily on hold. The pathway is now clear for an FC-related Axe-Fx III firmware update coming, yep, you guessed it... SOON! :)

That's great to hear Matt, thanks

Back
Top Bottom