immediate access

preacher

i would like immediate access to any patch without scrolling thru banks etc. what is the sequence command for this, does anybody know or ,is the mfc not capable of this? i've ask some of the community and they didn't have an answer.
thanks

What do you mean by immediate access to any patch? Are you wanting every switch on the MFC to be assigned to a patch?

IIRC my Digitech GSP-2101 could do that with the Control One foot controller.

You would hit the desired patch number by use the numbered switches, for example patch #108 would be swictes one, then zeo, then eight, then hitting "enter" or whatever the switch was for that.

it was a little slow for live work because you had to stare at the floor while you did it.

I think I had set up banks for different set lists and would program up/down so I was never more than a few away from where I wanted to be and could watch the unit's display to see when to stop.

Sorry just to make sure I understand> you jus want to use the MFC 101 to pick specific patches when you step on certain numbers Ie: step on footswitch one and get setting 112, two for setting 120 etc?? if so I use song mode, P31 in manual. edit>incr or decr to pick a song to edit>(ie": lets make the first one song 001>parameter to select preset you can then assign what swicth you want the setting to be attached to and then select what patch you want when u hit that switch. ie: P03=P112 so pressing 3 will give you preset 112. Hope that's what u mean.

Back
Top Bottom