I'm sure some of you has seen this, Boston live in 79'

Never seen this footage!!
Thanks for sharing.
Boston was one of my favorite bands in the late 70's. Tom Scholz is an amazing talent

I thought tom played all the instruments on the 1st album - no?

Someone here had made a hyperpedal patch for the Axe Ultra - don't know where that is not but it was well done - wish I could get that patch for AxeII

Thinking back the same year, Texas Jam he had a ruff time, I was stump'd he couldnt hit the high's/falsetto's, didnt even try.

My My those were the days though.

I thought tom played all the instruments on the 1st album - no?

Someone here had made a hyperpedal patch for the Axe Ultra - don't know where that is not but it was well done - wish I could get that patch for AxeII

That was me with the help of another person in the forum in which he helped me with adjusting the a modifier to increase or decrease the delay time with a pedal and also using another pedal for the feedback. I'm tring to rework it because it's hard to control it so I'm trying make it easier to switch switch on or off. Here's a version I did of something about you that I did with the Ultra were you can hear it in action. Axe Fx Ultra - YouTube and here is Piece of mind were I also used it Axe Fx Peace Mind.m4v - YouTube

That was me with the help of another person in the forum in which he helped me with adjusting the a modifier to increase or decrease the delay time with a pedal and also using another pedal for the feedback. I'm tring to rework it because it's hard to control it so I'm trying make it easier to switch switch on or off. Here's a version I did of something about you that I did with the Ultra were you can hear it in action. Axe Fx Ultra - YouTube and here is Piece of mind were I also used it Axe Fx Peace Mind.m4v - YouTube

I found your Ultra patches here on the forum a few weeks ago and they do sound great. I had to tweak the cabs for my rig but they nail the sound.
My band is doing a couple Boston tunes and I just wanted to thank you for your hard work in building these patches.

I found your Ultra patches here on the forum a few weeks ago and they do sound great. I had to tweak the cabs for my rig but they nail the sound.
My band is doing a couple Boston tunes and I just wanted to thank you for your hard work in building these patches.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that you're actually using it! That's great! The main part of the sound is the eq. Tom Sholtz actually changes them on some of the songs and solos and it's very easy to get a cool feedback with that tone.

Back
Top Bottom