I searched .. .a lot.... 8).... a list of amps in FM3

I did a lot of searching.... I am new to the FM3... Is there a list of what the amps are in the presets... I tried the YEK wiki, and for instance... my preset no 7 in the FM3.. is listed as Prince Tone... whereas in the wiki it's listed as 5153.....

I am guessing copyright plays a part in the non use of the names.... I am running V8 firmware...

grateful for any and all help....

cheers

Wiz

I did a lot of searching.... I am new to the FM3... Is there a list of what the amps are in the presets... I tried the YEK wiki, and for instance... my preset no 7 in the FM3.. is listed as Prince Tone... whereas in the wiki it's listed as 5153.....

I am guessing copyright plays a part in the non use of the names.... I am running V8 firmware...

grateful for any and all help....

cheers

Wiz
Presets and the Amp type are not the same thing.

Are you trying to figure out what Amp models there are and what they are modeled after or are you trying to figure out what Amp models are used in what presets?

The amp block has 4 channels so a single FM3 preset could use up to 4 different amp types.

Sorry for not being clearer...

I want to know what the real amps are inside the presets....within each channel... some are easy to work out.. eg preset 7 Princetone is a fender Princeton and in the channels.. has three types.... SF2, AA946 and Princeton reverb.....now I am guessing one is a black face? a Silver Face? and maybe the Reverb Re Issue? Which is sort of fine for the amps I know... but is there a list of what they actually are?

hope that is clearer

Cheers

Wiz

Sorry for not being clearer...

I want to know what the real amps are inside the presets....within each channel... some are easy to work out.. eg preset 7 Princetone is a fender Princeton and in the channels.. has three types.... SF2, AA946 and Princeton reverb.....now I am guessing one is a black face? a Silver Face? and maybe the Reverb Re Issue? Which is sort of fine for the amps I know... but is there a list of what they actually are?

hope that is clearer

Cheers

Wiz
Ok, so you just need the Amp model list. Any preset can use any model... They aren't limited by what's in the preset.

Yes... I was just about to post that :)

Back
Top Bottom