I can't get to work FX Loop on AX8 with MATRIX GT1000FX 1U

canevrosen

Hi there!

I am new to MATRIX GT1000FX 1U and still struggling how to get it to work with FX Loop.

I've put FX Loop on different places on the chain but still doesn't work.

IMG_20240421_131943.jpg
IMG_20240421_131955.jpg
Here are my settings:

Need fxloop block on the preset. Cab block placed after. From fxloop send connect to Matrix. From Matrix to speaker. From output ( w/IR) to PA etc

Need fxloop block on the preset. Cab block placed after. From fxloop send connect to Matrix. From Matrix to speaker. From output ( w/IR) to PA etc
Here it is: How to send from fxloop send to Matrix? Matrix hasn't got return and send.

Attachments

• patch.png
    patch.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 17
Here it is: How to send from fxloop send to Matrix? Matrix hasn't got return and send.
Place the fxloop block, like you did, but AFTER the amp block! After the fxloop block, delete those blocks (geq and Vol, or put them on that row but before the loop block). Do not connect that row back to the bottom row after the fxloop block!

No. You can avoid that by setting Out 2 Echo to Output 1.

That would send the same signal going to Output 1 to Output 2 (FX Send).

These other answers are kind of confusing me. Answer this and I can tell you how to do it. Are you trying to send the same chain to FOH AND to your Matrix amp /cab monitor set up?? IF SO there's a bunch you need to change on that, but it's easy. If NOT, EXACTLY what do you want to go to each output? Then we can answer this easily.

These other answers are kind of confusing me. Answer this and I can tell you how to do it. Are you trying to send the same chain to FOH AND to your Matrix amp /cab monitor set up?? IF SO there's a bunch you need to change on that, but it's easy. If NOT, EXACTLY what do you want to go to each output? Then we can answer this easily.
Yes, I want to send the same chain to FOH AND to my Matrix amp /cab monitor set up!

Yes, I want to send the same chain to FOH AND to my Matrix amp /cab monitor set up!
OK, Remove the FX LOOP, GEQ and VOLUME PAN top line completely .. You'll want to add that in on the same top line but at the END of your other chain. . .Then do NOT connect it to the bottom line. I'd move the bottom line all the way to the left first, filling in the empty square. Then you can easily connect the FX Loop, GEQ, and VOL up on the top chain, right after DELAY . .As long as you don't connect it to the bottom chain, you now have 2 outputs with everything going to each output. This is the way I write my programs and gig with mine all the time.

Eric

Change Out 2 Echo to Output 1 in the I/O menu. No FX Loop block is needed.

Well yea, then he doesn't have the separate GEQ control , or VOL control for that 2nd chain. The way I've described it, he has both . All depends what he intended to achieve in the first place :) I always add the FX send/Output 2 in all of my patches at this point, as it's ez to decide what you want to go to each output

Back
Top Bottom