how to import ir cabs

im new to axe fx and i purchesed the bulb zilla cab pack and downloaded the cab pack and tried to drag and drop the irs in to axe edit and it doesnt work. what am i doing wrong?

Try Tools -> Axe-Manage Cabs (hotkey command + shift + m on Mac, control + shift + m on Windows) and then browse menu up near the left corner and select the option to open a folder, navigate to the folder of .syx files. From there you can drag and drop from the pane on the left to the user slots on the right. you can also use the "Auto" button to audition selected IRs and choose your favorites.

It's also possible to transfer with Fractal-Bot if you prefer that method.

Are you using the latest Axe-Edit? The ability to live convert .ir to .syx was only just added to 3.8.x Axe-Edit, older versions will only load the folders with the .syx files.

i tried and the cab pack doesnt show up when i open the directory and search for the pack.
Did ya unzip it?
They won't show up without unzipping.
Then just open the folder the unzipped files are in, in Windows. Then highlight all the cabs ya want to save into the AxeFX, drag & drop into the Axe Manage cabs window within axe edit then hit save .

Back
Top Bottom