How To Get a Hold of an Axe Fx II

camj

I hope cliff and the boys at santas factory are making tons of these things so I can make an easy swoop on the fractal sales site and bag me one! :D

When are these becoming available? It seems 1 out of 10 times that I tried to purchase an Ultra last year, they were actually available?! I know every guitarist in the world wants one that knows of these things...

Am I better off going through a waiting list through a dealer in cali or something? Please! Make more! I have waited long enough to make an album and I can't wait any longer..
thanks

read all the posts my friend, took lots of time and figurin, not simple read read read before asking

I hope cliff and the boys at santas factory are making tons of these things so I can make an easy swoop on the fractal sales site and bag me one! :D

When are these becoming available? It seems 1 out of 10 times that I tried to purchase an Ultra last year, they were actually available?! I know every guitarist in the world wants one that knows of these things...

Am I better off going through a waiting list through a dealer in cali or something? Please! Make more! I have waited long enough to make an album and I can't wait any longer..
thanks

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/loung...xe-fx-ii-us-purchase-availability-thread.html

At the current rate of about 6 per day being produced, it's pretty much impossible until after the computer nerds and/or those that have the time and willingness to sit at a computer all day get theirs.

At the current rate of about 6 per day being produced, it's pretty much impossible until after the computer nerds and/or those that have the time and willingness to sit at a computer all day get theirs.

I didn't know that you are a computer nerd if you are able to use a simple firefox addon.

I guess you learn something new every day. :)

Waiting list request sent! Can we hope for a confirmation email, or should we just cross our fingers and hope we actually made it on?

Does the list mean no more product will be added publicly into the Store?
We wait for our emails instead?

Back
Top Bottom