How long to fill orders currently?

RTL44

I think I am ready to pull the trigger on an Ultra. :eek: Does anyone know how long it would take to receive it (I live in oHIo) if I ordered today 4/6/09? They appear to be in stock.

Thanks

You order, they ship. They don't delay. After you order you will receive an email with confirmation and a link to the tracking info. In Ohio figure about 3 days via UPS. Excellent customer service on all counts.

DaveP said:
You order, they ship. They don't delay. After you order you will receive an email with confirmation and a link to the tracking info. In Ohio figure about 3 days via UPS. Excellent customer service on all counts.

Sweet! Ok. That settles it. I was really hoping for a coupon code, but to get one in time to tweak during vacation might make up for it. :roll:

Don't do like I did and pay top dollar for the Ultra after months of anxious waiting... then skimp on shipping via UPS Ground. The 5-9 business days killed me!!! It actually took 8 days for me!

mortega76 said:
Don't do like I did and pay top dollar for the Ultra after months of anxious waiting... then skimp on shipping via UPS Ground. The 5-9 business days killed me!!! It actually took 8 days for me!

8 days? I never had to wait more than 3 and I am in Dallas. Must have been during the huricane.

I once paid the extra shipping and it got here in the same amount of time. Never again. UPS has it's delivery times posted on the UPS website. Ohio should be the same amount of time or less than Dallas. 3 days

OK- I am going to answer my own question.

I ordered my Ultra late last night (4/6). I got the confirmation and tracking # this morning. It is scheduled to arrive Thursday 4/9.

Oh yeah.

OH YEAH!

If it's a Fractal Midi Pedal you are speaking of....they will never ship.....maybe Axl Rose is helping get this thing out???? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom