How do I program the FC-12 to switch betweeen a Wha and a Whammy and both of them are position-activated?

luckymethod

Inspired
As per subject, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to program one of the footswitches in my new FC-12 (I gave up on the liquid foot....) to exchange between a wha and whammy. I want both of those effects to be activated when I move the foot controller (which I know how to do).

Any tips? Even a specific page in the manual works!

Use the FC12 footswitch to toggle channels on a multiplexor which switches between two paths. One path has the whammy in, one has the wah

Yep. Put your Wah and Pitch blocks in parallel and feed them both into a Multiplexer block. Assign your pedal in both the Wah and Pitch blocks and set both to auto-engage. You can then use either a control switch to select the input select parameter in the MUX block, or use different channels in that block to make that change. Which one you use depends on whether or not you want scene changes to always affect your wah or whammy selection. Channels select will always be affected by scene changes, while control switches can be made to ignore them on specific scenes.

Back
Top Bottom