AFIII Hotel California Solo Cover

Kawakami

One of my favorite solos of all time and one that had me grow calluses on top of calluses due to all the bendings.

For this I used a Fender Deluxe Tweed accompanied with the Marshall G12 Greenback R121 IR from Tone Junkie. Unfortunately I had to do miracles with the Ibanez guitar trying to accomplish these rather vintage tones since it has very hot pickups (Kiesel K12 set) but I am happy with the outcome nonetheless.

One of my favorite solos of all time and one that had me grow calluses on top of calluses due to all the bendings.

For this I used a Fender Deluxe Tweed accompanied with the Marshall G12 Greenback R121 IR from Tone Junkie. Unfortunately I had to do miracles with the Ibanez guitar trying to accomplish these rather vintage tones since it has very hot pickups (Kiesel K12 set) but I am happy with the outcome nonetheless.

I have been trying to nail that solo for years great job. Sounds spot on I’ll be working on that again
Love your tone and playing really sounds great. 🎼🎸😃

Nice! I learned the notes of it years ago but could not play it well and have since forgotten it - you've inspired me to try again.

I have been trying to nail that solo for years great job. Sounds spot on I’ll be working on that again
Love your tone and playing really sounds great. 🎼🎸😃
Thank you for the kind words! Keep working on it with patience and you will nail it perfectly before you know it!

Last edited:
Awesome! Someone, somewhere, on one of the endless lists people create to rank anything deemed this to be the #1 guitar solo of all time. I don't know about that, but it's def probably the most iconic. Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom