Hold on a switch to change like X/Y on AX8?

Boogiem

Inspired
Its it possible assign a footswitch button on the FC to:
Tap = effectblock on/off, and hold to change between channels on a filter block/modulation/reverb/delay.
And also have visual indication LED lit when on, color-ringing colorchange for channel indication?
This is possible on the AX8 with with one led for on/off state and one led for x/y state, so I hope it will be possible on the Flagship controller. :)

Tap = effectblock on/off, and hold to change between channels on a filter block/modulation/reverb/delay.
And also have visual indication LED lit when on, color-ringing colorchange for channel indication?
This is possible on the AX8 with with one led for on/off state and one led for x/y state, so I hope it will be possible on the Flagship controller. :)
The functional part of this exists already.

However, the LED ring is currently always associated with the tap function and not the hold function.

Assuming that you want the on/off control of the same effect as the channel control, you might consider using Channel Select with the Smart Bypass option. This doesn't quite match what you're asking for with the LED but it will soon:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...pass-ring-color-change-follows-bypass.147054/

the AX8 has multiple lights per switch. the FC has one light per switch. so the one light can't show multiple things at once.

but you can set the Tap to something and the Hold to something else. check out the FC Owner's Manual for ideas on what it can do.

Back
Top Bottom