Wish Hold Functions update for LED colors and scribble strips

rnjscooter

Power User
I went thru all the threads and I know the answer currently is NO, but here is the deal......

I have a foot switch, both on my FC12 and my FM9, that is dedicated to the Tuner ONLY. However, I have it assigned the hold function. The reason for this is I did a LOT of drugs in the 80's, and I could very easily tap the tuner switch accidentally during a show when I meant to tap the scene or song switch next to it. So, by using the switch in question as a hold function ONLY for the tuner, I am guaranteeing that I don't accidentally go into tuner mode in the middle of a song when changing scenes or songs in my set.

The bummer here is if I do this, I cannot label it, nor use an LED color because those functions are tied to the tap function assignment, NOT the hold. So, when I am on stage my tuner switch shows nothing on the label, nor does it have a color ring, and it bums me out all the time.

So my wish, should Cliff and the boys wish(pun intended), to make my wish come true, would be an update that would allow the hold function to be the priority on a label and a color when the tap switch is unassigned.

Thanks in advance!!!

Back
Top Bottom