higher volume and EQ changes in bypass ?

hebaton

New to this and to medelers but, today tried to build a preset for use as only effects in front of combo amp. With all effects bypassed and just the in and out working I note a change in tone / EQ and volume compared to going direclty into the amp. Is this expected / is there a suggested pad/ EQ to resolve it. I assume there is no analog trough path possible ?

New to this and to medelers but, today tried to build a preset for use as only effects in front of combo amp. With all effects bypassed and just the in and out working I note a change in tone / EQ and volume compared to going direclty into the amp. Is this expected / is there a suggested pad/ EQ to resolve it. I assume there is no analog trough path possible ?
you have to set the volume from the FM9 going into the amp correctly, so you don't lose input compared to the guitar alone.

where is your Out knob set? what Output are you using?

what is the change? lower? higher? what EQ change?

we don't know what the result was or what you've setup so we can't help much.

VOlume is higher, SOund is somewhat duller loss in highs but someting also going on in high mids. Using output 2 set at max but this is an FM3 not FM9

I also have a question regarding output levels. My outpu one is going to a Yamaha powered console but if I use +4bd setting there is lots of noise, I need to set _10db to get acceptable levels ( everything on the console set to 0db or Unity

Back
Top Bottom