HELP!!!

I've downloaded Leon's blocks, and I've managed to get them into my blocks library, my only problem is that I appear to have lost all the stuff that I had already put in. What I mean is, in the amp library, for example, I had a bunch of different amps saved, now I only have the new ones from Leon, not an issue in itself, I'm sure they're going g to be great, but I was under the impression I was simply adding these to my already existing library.

How do I get my original libraries back? I've checked across all block libraries and they're all empty.

Thanks folks.

Thanks for the quick reply, Chris.

Well I tried to understand the process that Leon explained on YouTube, but I am technologically challenged and that didn't make sense to me, so I used the second option of using Preferences and the "work station" tab and I got them that way...if that makes sense.

Thanks for the quick reply, Chris.

Well I tried to understand the process that Leon explained on YouTube, but I am technologically challenged and that didn't make sense to me, so I used the second option of using Preferences and the "work station" tab and I got them that way...if that makes sense.
i haven't seen the video but it sounds like you pointed the block directory to a different folder than normal. that means your old files are in the original location on your computer.

maybe someone can walk you through merging or combining them.

Oh right. I'm right in assuming they're not gone? If anyone can walk me through this process it would be much appreciated, and trust me, don't worry about thinking you're dumbing it down...think the best explanation for someone really dumb, then try a bit dumber:)

Managed to relocate and restore my Blocks Libraries. Does anybody know if Leon's blocks can't be put into an existing library, or am I just missing the obvious step that gets to put Leon's blocks in to mine?

Managed to relocate and restore my Blocks Libraries. Does anybody know if Leon's blocks can't be put into an existing library, or am I just missing the obvious step that gets to put Leon's blocks in to mine?
you should have a folder structure something like Axe3 > Amp > block files

(going from memory, it's something like that.)

you can just drag the files of Leon's (not the FOLDERS, the files) into the corresponding folder of your own library. so anything in the Amp folder, drag the files from his amp folder to your amp folder. etc.

do this while Edit is closed.

you should have a folder structure something like Axe3 > Amp > block files

(going from memory, it's something like that.)

you can just drag the files of Leon's (not the FOLDERS, the files) into the corresponding folder of your own library. so anything in the Amp folder, drag the files from his amp folder to your amp folder. etc.

do this while Edit is closed.
That was the trick!!! Thank you very much indeed, Chris...very much appreciated.

For future reference, please, please use a descriptive thread title...

Something like "Help with Block Library" or something is much better than "HELP!!!" which could be about anything.
On the Stack Exchange sites, it'd be cause to close the question, or someone with suitable editing capabilities would rewrite it so it was usable.

Well thankfully somebody saw beyond the inane complaints being made here and saw to it that I was indeed helped and my issue was resolved. Some folks just have nothing better to do than complain... If I try something again, I shall endeavour to write something so descriptive as to make Tolstoy weep.

Back
Top Bottom