Help! Mimicking Boss DD-3 Delay

ncorrao

Hey all, I cannot for the life of me replicate my Boss DD-3 delay pedal on the fractal to do something very specific in one of my bands songs.

Song is "Choke" by SLOWBURN. You can look it up on YouTube and/or any streaming service.
youtube . com/watch?v=hpB3K-iRLCc

At the end of the solo my delay gives a echo effect that follows the drum pattern from approx 3:14-3:26. It's been very frustrating trying to get this out of the fractal so I can eliminate all of my pedals and move on to the FM9 completely.

On my boss delay, I have it set to analog and the attached png should give you the approx settings. The song was recorded on a 6505.
Would love the help in figuring this out...

Thanks!

Attachments

• delay.png
    delay.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
Here's a working link so it's easier for others to check out.

Analog mono, high-cut around 3500Hz, add a midrange boost at around 7-900Hz to make the repeats change tonality as they fade out, seems to be ballpark.

Here's a working link so it's easier for others to check out.

Analog mono, high-cut around 3500Hz, add a midrange boost at around 7-900Hz to make the repeats change tonality as they fade out, seems to be ballpark.

Thank you sir! I'll have to give this a shot after work today. Open to other's thoughts and suggestions too!

Thank you sir! I'll have to give this a shot after work today. Open to other's thoughts and suggestions too!
As you played this, you're probably pretty biased, for me not knowing the material at heart, ballpark is more than close enough :)

Back
Top Bottom