Help me troubleshoot: Audio stopped working from Mac -> Axe

fuzzyoctaves

Inspired
I am pretty sure that the issue is some setting I tweaked in the AxeFX as I was changing AxeFX settings while troubleshooting an unrelated issue. I have a second mac and they both exhibit the same issue:

Guitar > AxeFX > Monitors works as always.
Mac (both DAW (Logic) and system audio Play and show levels, but there is no audio coming out of the Axe.

In the Mac, I see and have selected Axe-FX 3 as input and output. I have done this in Logic as well.

I have gone through Section 3 in the manual and I think that I set it the way it was when it worked. I'll note that in "Audio/MIDI Setup" when I go to "Configure Speakers," the "Test Audio" buttons don't give me audio. (Out1 is set to Out1L and Out2 is set to Out1R).

The project in Logic is setup for 48k.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Here are my I/O settings:

Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 2.23.28 PM.png

Try a different USB cable?

Also, check the Meters page on the front panel Home screen to see if there is any signal getting to the Axe III via USB. You should see signal at USB IN 1 and 2 with DAW/Computer playback.

Try a different USB cable?

Also, check the Meters page on the front panel Home screen to see if there is any signal getting to the Axe III via USB. You should see signal at USB IN 1 and 2 with DAW/Computer playback.

I've tried different cables.

I do see signal at USB IN1+2

Back
Top Bottom