HELP, FC12 Preset select bug

MxGtr

Problem 1:
no matter what do I set up my preset in the layout will always make my preset go back to preset 0(won't do select in bank won't do incr1 or decr 1) . which I have zero idea why

Problem 2: the bank up and down seems only let me go to preset #127 but since the preset select won't work in my fc12 so it's pointless

截屏2021-06-03 下午10.59.06.png
I'm in 16.02 Cyus for AX3 and 1.11for FC12 both the lastest

everything else seems work fine for my FC12 and FX3

What does the configuration look like for Bank +1 and Bank -1?

In "FC Controllers>FC Config" make sure your bank size is correct, and that your Bank +1 and Bank -1 are using the correct lower and upper limits. If you have set the bank size you can enter 999 for the upper limit and the system will figure out the correct upper limit value for you.

Any time you ask a question about a layout it's helpful if you export all layouts and attach it to the question so we can look at it directly instead of imagine what the settings are.

My Bank +1 and Bank -1 look like these, respectively:

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 8.33.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 8.33.54 AM.png
and my bank size is 10. Using those values I can access all the presets, from 0 to 1023

Last edited:
What does the configuration look like for Bank +1 and Bank -1?

In "FC Controllers>FC Config" make sure your bank size is correct, and that your Bank +1 and Bank -1 are using the correct lower and upper limits. If you have set the bank size you can enter 999 for the upper limit and the system will figure out the correct upper limit value for you.

Any time you ask a question about a layout it's helpful if you export all layouts and attach it to the question so we can look at it directly instead of imagine what the settings are.

My Bank +1 and Bank -1 look like these, respectively:

View attachment 84301
This is what it look like no matter what I type it will jump back to 51 for the upper limit.
And here is my layout setting, Thanks for the reply mate!

Attachments

• Layout.fclayout
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
If you're on a FX3 Mk I your bank size of 51 is correct. If you are on Mk II it should be 102 because the Mk II has 1024 presets. Use different values for the lower and upper limits if you want to restrict the range, and, obviously, turn off wrapping if you want hard limits instead of being able to wrap around.

If you're on a FX3 Mk I your bank size of 51 is correct. If you are on Mk II it should be 102 because the Mk II has 1024 presets. Use different values for the lower and upper limits if you want to restrict the range, and, obviously, turn off wrapping if you want hard limits instead of being able to wrap around.
Thanks Greg, but did the all the preset only shows and select preset 0 ever happen to you?

This is what it look like no matter what I type it will jump back to 51 for the upper limit.
And here is my layout setting, Thanks for the reply mate!
Regarding jumping back to 51, that's controlled by the bank size.

I loaded your layout and it looks correct on my system. My presets displayed in the editor and on the FC12.

When editing layouts I've found I usually have to restart the modeler to get the FC to display correctly.

Regarding jumping back to 51, that's controlled by the bank size.

I loaded your layout and it looks correct on my system. My presets displayed in the editor and on the FC12.

When editing layouts I've found I usually have to restart the modeler to get the FC to display correctly.
I turn it off and even update my AXE EDIT , it doesn't work. Yes I'm on MKI. Even through the limit is 51 I can only go to bank 12 on the FC12 and I only have 127 preset to select they are shows and goes to preset 0 .....it's an obvious bug

I turn it off and even update my AXE EDIT , it doesn't work. Yes I'm on MKI. Even through the limit is 51 I can only go to bank 12 on the FC12 and I only have 127 preset to select they are shows and goes to preset 0 .....it's an obvious bug
It's very likely NOT a bug but a misconfiguration. Jumping to claim something is a bug is not a good idea unless you can prove it because otherwise you'll look and feel foolish when Fractal shows you what you did wrong.

Show us screen shots of the FC Configuration page, and provide the "all layouts" file so we can see all the layouts, not just your "presets" layout.

It's very likely NOT a bug but a misconfiguration. Jumping to claim something is a bug is not a good idea unless you can prove it because otherwise you'll look and feel foolish when Fractal shows you what you did wrong.

Show us screen shots of the FC Configuration page, and provide the "all layouts" file so we can see all the layouts, not just your "presets" layout.
截屏2021-06-04 上午12.18.00.png

It got back to normal reset system parameters, which means all my setting are gone. but my presets are still here. So either it's a software glitch or something I set up wrong at somewhere, but It make no sense for me to lying about it. I'm willing to look like a fool if it will make fractal noticed there are something could be fixed in the next update. but still, thanks for the patience and kindness Greg.

It got back to normal reset system parameters, which means all my setting are gone. but my presets are still here. So either it's a software glitch or something I set up wrong at somewhere, but It make no sense for me to lying about it. I'm willing to look like a fool if it will make fractal noticed there are something could be fixed in the next update. but still, thanks for the patience and kindness Greg.

On the AxeFxIII front panel, go to setup>FC Controllers>Enter>on top menu bar scroll right to Config>scroll down to Bank Size.

What number is that set to on your unit?

Mine is set to 10, thus my upper limit is 51 (511 presets). The MkII would be 102 with a bank size set to 10.

Back
Top Bottom