Wish HDMI

There are usb-style "stick computers" that likely could run Axe-Edit, and most of them have HDMI. I suppose another option is a tablet like an iPad. Installing a video driver in the AxeFX would be interesting, but would add heat and expense.

There are usb-style "stick computers" that likely could run Axe-Edit, and most of them have HDMI. I suppose another option is a tablet like an iPad. Installing a video driver in the AxeFX would be interesting, but would add heat and expense.
I'm actually not concerned with Axe-Edit, I already have a little black box that converts USB to HDMI for my computer, so I have Axe-Edit covered on larger screen formats. What I'm interested in is EXPLODING that wonderful 4.25" x 2.625" screen on the face of the Axe-Fx onto a MUCH larger screen.

Ah. I see what you have in mind. That's actually a pretty cool idea. It would likely be a lot easier to provide a video out from that screen, but I imagine it would be pretty low resolution without some hardware added. I would love to have the ability in the editor to display a "notes" page, for either chords and lyrics, or some other text notes per song. If that existed, I'd have a pad onstage at all times.

I'm actually not concerned with Axe-Edit, I already have a little black box that converts USB to HDMI for my computer, so I have Axe-Edit covered on larger screen formats. What I'm interested in is EXPLODING that wonderful 4.25" x 2.625" screen on the face of the Axe-Fx onto a MUCH larger screen.
Curious what you would do with this. I just don't see any point in outputting it when Axe-Edit will provide most of the same things.

Does AXE Edit run at iPads ?

but this could also be done by an ipad .. but we would need bluetooth .. guess this would be a better option .. or ?

Back
Top Bottom