Ground Control Pro + patch panel help

Hi,

I'm a new Axe user, and I'm trying to setup my rig while my Axe FX 2 is being shipped to me, and I have a few questions:

First of all, I'll be using my existing Ground Control Pro with the Axe. I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find a thread that answered my question. How does the phantom power work with the Ground Contol? I see that you have to plug in a seperate power supply to the back of the Axe, what do other Ground Control users use for this? I have a power conditioner in the rack so I have been searching for a mains IEC cable to 9v AC cable to plug in, but I cannot find one, and I don't want to have to by a seperate power unit just for e phantom power. So, what do other Ground Control/ phantom power users use for this?

Also, I see a lot of Axe users have useful "patch panels" to plug in everything to the front of their rigs, something which I would like also. Are these custom/home made? Where can I buy them in the UK? Do they have connectors on both sides, or do they have fixed cable on the back to patch in each part of the rig.

Thanks, sorry for all the questions, I'm new here ;)

Back
Top Bottom