Grand theft auto 5 released in 3 days.

DavidN1978

Experienced
Anyone out there ordered it / getting it ?
I can't be the only videogamer here ;)
And it's not every day a videogame that cost £170 million to produce hits the shelves.
As a long time fan of the franchise I'm excited.
Looking forward to the release of the next generation consoles this year too !

I have been a gamer for 20+ years (I own almost every console since Atari and Intellivision), but I haven't played an actual game on my PS3 for almost 6 months. Every time I sit down to play, I think "I should be practicing", so i do that instead. For the first time ever, I'm sitting out the next gen of consoles since my current ones are basically just Netflix machines. I am curious about GTA5, but I'm also curious about the 8 other games on my shelf that still have the shrink wrap on them.

I have been a gamer for 20+ years (I own almost every console since Atari and Intellivision), but I haven't played an actual game on my PS3 for almost 6 months. Every time I sit down to play, I think "I should be practicing", so i do that instead. For the first time ever, I'm sitting out the next gen of consoles since my current ones are basically just Netflix machines. I am curious about GTA5, but I'm also curious about the 8 other games on my shelf that still have the shrink wrap on them.

I understand that completely - ironically, one of the things that got me back into videogaming was the soundtracks ( a majority of which are better than most Hollywood soundtracks ).
Metal gear solid, final fantasy, take your pick - some of the scored soundtracks are beyond incredible.
I have a huge stack of consoles too - even some of the first computers ever made in mint condition ( Dragon, Oric etc.. ).
I'll give this new title a shot as the budget alone gets my curiosity !

Its going to be up there with Metal Gear Solid Guns of the Patriots, Halo 3, and Legend of Zelda OOT. So stoked.

I gave up video games after college in favor of focusing on guitar work but I'm making an exception for this one.

Back
Top Bottom