GoT Gratitude!

JoKeR III

Fractal Fanatic
Wow, just simply WOW! What generosity from not only FAS, but the players and preset builders/IR makers!

By my count, 34 presets and 18 IRs, with many presets including scenes that could be used as templates for other presets. Add the cool tips and tricks we can glean from digging into the amp and effects blocks to see how they were setup for and by each artist and this is a gift that will continue to inspire and educate.

A very big, heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in the Gift of Tone!!

HUGE thank you to everyone for this - this was such an amazing thing for you to do for us !

Hell - I haven't had a chance to try them all yet but that’s because the Devin Townsend preset and IR won’t let me play anything else :)

It's still a bit surreal when I see my funny mug on the same page as the others. Some really great and unexpected stuff was in this promotion. It's going to be pretty hard to top this next year.;):cool:
You’ve been a big help to many here, and your presets have been proven spot-on again and again! It’s no surprise to me to see your work included, and I’m glad to see it. Good show!

Back
Top Bottom