Wish global volume fixed option

jjm35

it would be so beatifull to have the option of set the global volume in the settings instead of the physical pot, because is very easy to move it when travel and forget to set up fine again before the gig. To me is better to have exactly the same global volume for all the gigs. There would be great if we can select to use external pot or a fixed percentage for global volume in settings at least in out 1.

it would be so beatifull to have the option of set the global volume in the settings instead of the physical pot, because is very easy to move it when travel and forget to set up fine again before the gig. To me is better to have exactly the same global volume for all the gigs. There would be great if we can select to use external pot or a fixed percentage for global volume in settings at least in out 1.
I believe there is a page in the setup menu that displays the output knob percentage. I think ADC levels or something.
Try Utilities menu.... ADC levels.

Or... just crank the knob and lower your volume elsewhere (channel strip on mixer, FRFR, etc).

EDIT: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...centage-of-the-output-levels-on-front.175247/

Back
Top Bottom