Global option for PEQ blocks?

Global option on parametric EQ (with extra options)

• Yep, got those issues, need those solutions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

solo-act

Fractal Fanatic
Need notch a frequency on your all your acoustic patches with out effecting your electric patches?

Does that feedback frequency on the acoustic change depending on the venue/PA?

Did you change to a different guitar and now all your electric patches are too "barky" at 650hz?

Got a certain patches that use a hollowbody guitar, but the guitar has feedback problems at some gigs?

This would be the same idea as global amps for the amp block except it's a global parametric for the PEQ block.
Also, please vote if you want ability to create presets, for certain guitars, rooms, pa's etc.

Re: Global parametric EQ (with extra options)

Are you asking for a global para EQ instead of/on par with the global graphic EQ there is now, or for the para EQ block to be able to be adjusted globally? The situations you list out seem to suggest a mix and I want to make sure everyone understands which implementation you're asking for (and so I know what section I should list it in :p ).

Re: Global parametric EQ (with extra options)

scarr said:
Are you asking for a global para EQ instead of/on par with the global graphic EQ there is now, or for the para EQ block to be able to be adjusted globally? The situations you list out seem to suggest a mix and I want to make sure everyone understands which implementation you're asking for (and so I know what section I should list it in :p ).
My post was too confusing. Let me simplify the poll to Global PEQ only for PEQ blocks set to global, and create another poll for Global PEQ on par with global GEQ. We could use both on the axe-fx and it wouldn't hurt to be able to both at once in certain gig situations (boomy acoustic & a frequency problem with monitor/PA).

Got it. Splitting them up is a good idea. I clarified the poll a little too (I think) and added it to the master list.

Back
Top Bottom