GIFT OF TONE 2023 #1 - Aaron Marshall of I N T Ξ R V Λ L S

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
What's this? Yes, we're bringing back a bit of the GIFT OF TONE holiday magic with this special "encore edition" preset release from...

AARON MARSHALL of I N T Ξ R V Λ L S

Aaron Marshall, acclaimed for his innovative guitar techniques and seemingly boundless creativity, is an influential figure in contemporary guitar — and a celebrated endorser of Fractal Audio Systems. Known for his work with INTERVALS, Aaron has captivated audiences worldwide with his seamless fusion of intricate melodies, progressive rhythms, and atmospheric tones. His use of Fractal Audio gear has been integral in shaping his distinctive sound, which has inspired a new generation of guitarists.

Of special interest to fans will be: A brand new Intervals record in early 2024, plenty of touring around the globe, and a new USA line of signature guitars + pickups from Aaron in collaboration with the Schecter USA Custom Shop.

🎁 Aaron's Gift of Tone is an iconic 8-scene preset from his Axe-Fx III rig that has also been adapted to work on the FM9 and FM3. It contains a tightly gated heavy rhythm, a classic chorused lead, an atomospheric clean, and much more.

REQUIREMENTS: Axe-Fx III firmware 23 or newer. FM9 firmware 5.0 or newer. FM3 firmware 7.0 or newer.
To import a preset, use Import Preset in the top level Preset menu of your product's editor.

Will there be more gifts this year, you ask? Stay tuned to find out!

https://www.fractalaudio.com/gift-of-tone/
EDIT: This file was updated at 9:15 AM on Friday Dec 8.

1701958055999.png

Last edited:
Excited Black And White GIF

All presets for all units seem to be the same - FM3 loads AXE3 preset without any issues or lost connections... It is supposed to be like this?

Also, for all who have Aaron's guitars/pickups and also Abasi Fishmans - which pickup setting on Fishmans will sound close to Aaron's - active or passive?

I'm not familiar with Interval. Honestly, this is the first time I've heard this band, and I listened to it from the Gift of Tone download page. Now I'm checking out their catalog on Spotify. Damn good!

Thanks for the Gift of Tone and for introducing me to Interval 🎧

1701968864776.png

What's this? Yes, we're bringing back a bit of the GIFT OF TONE holiday magic with this special "encore edition" preset release from...

AARON MARSHALL of I N T Ξ R V Λ L S

Aaron Marshall, acclaimed for his innovative guitar techniques and seemingly boundless creativity, is an influential figure in contemporary guitar — and a celebrated endorser of Fractal Audio Systems. Known for his work with INTERVALS, Aaron has captivated audiences worldwide with his seamless fusion of intricate melodies, progressive rhythms, and atmospheric tones. His use of Fractal Audio gear has been integral in shaping his distinctive sound, which has inspired a new generation of guitarists.

Of special interest to fans will be: A brand new Intervals record in early 2024, plenty of touring around the globe, and a new USA line of signature guitars + pickups from Aaron in collaboration with the Schecter USA Custom Shop.

🎁 Aaron's Gift of Tone is an iconic 8-scene preset from his Axe-Fx III rig that has also been adapted to work on the FM9 and FM3. It contains a tightly gated heavy rhythm, a classic chorused lead, an atomospheric clean, and much more.

REQUIREMENTS: Axe-Fx III firmware 23 or newer. FM9 firmware 5.0 or newer. FM3 firmware 7.0 or newer.
To import a preset, use Import Preset in the top level Preset menu of your product's editor.

Will there be more gifts this year, you ask? Stay tuned to find out!

https://www.fractalaudio.com/gift-of-tone/

View attachment 131044
Nba Playoffs Basketball GIF by NBA

This is awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom