'Gift of Tone' 2022 Effect Blocks Saved Into FM9/Axe-Fx III Presets/Scenes for Convenience

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
I see posts about users having problems trying to figure out how to get these effect blocks into their units. So I imported them into presets, with scenes for each effect block available. The Scenes include the names of the Artist's shared effect. And the blocks will engage and switch to the correct channel to match the scene names. They are divided up into different presets as needed, based on each platform's capabilities.

Here are the 'FM9' versions for firmware 4.00 and up. These are also compatible with the Axe-Fx III, firmware 20.00 and up.

Once you load the presets, you can either...
  • Save each block into your 'Block Library' as channels. Copy the scene name and paste it as the saved channel name.
Adding to Your Block Library 1.png
Adding to Your Block Library 2.png

• Or.. Keep these presets as place holders for these effects. Copy and paste the individual channels to any channel of the same block type into any preset via the 'Copy Current Channel to Clipboard' and 'Paste Clipboard to Current Channel' commands in the Channel drop-down menu by clicking on the little down facing triangle
Channel Copy and Paste.png

Attachments

• Channel Copy and Paste.png
    Channel Copy and Paste.png
    236 KB · Views: 28
  • Vai's GOT 2022 Fx Blocks 'FM9'.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Vai's GOT 2022 Delays 'FM9'.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Lifeson's GOT 2022 FxBlocks 'FM9'.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Lifeson's GOT 2022 Delays 'FM9'.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Petrucci's GOT 2022 Delays 'FM9'.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I see posts about users having problems trying to figure out how to get these effect blocks into their units. So I imported them into presets, with scenes for each effect block available. The Scenes include the names of the Artist's shared effect. And the blocks will engage and switch to the correct channel to match the scene names. They are divided up into different presets as needed, based on each platform's capabilities.

Here are the 'FM9' versions for firmware 4.00 and up.

Once you load the presets, you can...
  • Save each one into your 'Block Library' as channels. Copy the scene name and paste it as the saved channel name.
View attachment 120558
View attachment 120559

• Keep these presets as place holders for these effects. Copy and paste the individual channels to any channel of the same block type into any preset via the 'Copy Current Channel to Clipboard' and 'Paste Clipboard to Current Channel' commands in the Channel drop-down menu by clicking on the little down facing triangle
View attachment 120560
What a great idea Moke. Thanks for doing this. Looks like you put a lot of effort into it. Thank you sir!

Back
Top Bottom