Ghost - Live or Impera Album Tones?

MAC1

HI All!

Does anyone have any suggestions for replicating Ghost's live tone? Saw them live a few times and their sound/tone is absolutely incredible. Both guitarists are running Axe FX III rigs. I've heard it used to be FAS Crunch and some type of Citrus amp in parallel, but I've struggled to get that to sound good or close to their tone. Also no idea what cab to select, which is probably a big part of the issue. Would appreciate any guidance or ideas!

Alternatively, their Impera album tone is incredible if that's easier to replicate:

Thanks!

I hope you find something! This tone inspires me as well. I don't think its anything really unique - its just a standard rock guitar tone. I find I go trying to chase the 'exact' sound which ends up in me being underwhelmed lol.

Anyways, following.

I hope you find something! This tone inspires me as well. I don't think its anything really unique - its just a standard rock guitar tone. I find I go trying to chase the 'exact' sound which ends up in me being underwhelmed lol.

Anyways, following.
Agree the tone isn't something super unique - I just really enjoy playing/recording covers and would love to cover some Ghost with a more authentic tone.

Back
Top Bottom