FX8 Screw Sizes

reaxis

Hi, first post here.

I just bought the fx8. The unit was screwed to a pedalboard case that I am not fond of. Obviously, these are not the original screws. What are the dimensions of the screws that originally come with the FX8 - on the bottom?

On my mac - the screws are different sizes. Im asking here for the fx8 in case there are different size screws.

Hopefully you guys can help me out with this - so I can go buy some and some how fix it to my pedaltrain classic 2 (with velcro or slightly longer versions of the screws).

thank you!

Saw this post regarding the screws. It appears it came with rubber feet which would mean the screws would have to be bigger than what I thought. Its a good starting point. Maybe I should bring the fx8 to a hardware store and just see what fits.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/show-us-your-fx8-rig-post-your-pics.91617/page-5#post-1275394

Update:
#6-32 1/2" is what I ended up finding at a hardware store by everbilt. Its a flat head machined screw. I wanted something that ended up being as flush as possible so that I could just velcro the fx8 to the pedaltrain. I had some spare washers that I put on as well to make the transition from flat head screw a little smoother, if you know what I mean.

I hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom