Fx3 to looper x??

Bertotti

Inspired
Are there any benifits between different possibilities to connect my looper x to tue fx3?
As I currently understand it I can,
1 run guitar fx3 to loopers and headphone out.
2 run guitar to looper x and instead the fx3 in its loops.
3 run FX3 to looper x in a loop back to fx3 and headphone out of fx3.

Am I missing something? I am assuming I could just insert the looper x before the output to headphones in the FX3 and to me that seems like how I would try to do it. Easier may be fx to x to headphone out on x. I’m a bit confused as to why one would be better than another. Any and all advice welcomed. Oh and no I’m no looper genius or even capable. It has become one of the hardest things I have musically tried to do. So naturally I am working harder at it. Thanks everyone!

The difference is how you wish to utilize what application. If you go in to the looper first, you can use the fx 3 to manipulate the sound coming from the looper.

I would suggest putting the looper in the fx loop off the FX3.

That way you can place the looper as you wish from preset to preset. This makes both the axe and the looper the most powerful in my opinion.

The difference is how you wish to utilize what application. If you go in to the looper first, you can use the fx 3 to manipulate the sound coming from the looper.

I would suggest putting the looper in the fx loop off the FX3.

That way you can place the looper as you wish from preset to preset. This makes both the axe and the looper the most powerful in my opinion.
Ah I did a poor job of saying that in my number three thought above but it didn’t click about how I could manipulate its position as you said from to preset! Thanks, I think that’s how I’ll try it.

I don’t think you made a bad job describing it. I think your explanation is perfectly fine. Looping is a great tool

I don’t think you made a bad job describing it. I think your explanation is perfectly fine. Looping is a great tool
Yea maybe but is kicking my butt! I’m old enough to know that the hardest things to do are usually the things that help me grow the most so I keep plugging on.

Cool! I am working on some looper presets my self. I’m using the built in looper. Powerful stuff, but yes it’s a steep learning curve. But the more you do it, the better you become at it. Still learning alot my self. 😊 hope you feel progress with it. Can be very entertaining

Cool! I am working on some looper presets my self. I’m using the built in looper. Powerful stuff, but yes it’s a steep learning curve. But the more you do it, the better you become at it. Still learning alot my self. 😊 hope you feel progress with it. Can be very entertaining
Conceptually I am progressing but chops are seriously lacking. I have spent too much time chasing tone and noodling and not enough actually doing solid practice. We live and we learn half the battle is identifying our shortfalls the other half is fixing them!

Back
Top Bottom