FW26-Thread Guitar Pic Appreciation Society

Peavey Herman

Inspired
Hiya! Everybody whose GuitPic got lost in the cleanup can repost it here (we were invited to). But I want to stress that this is not meant in a spiteful way; I must admit the limits were tested a bit in the FW thread.

HohnerMarlin.jpg

And as I said: Very airy pickups. And the whammy bar never gets in the way. Edit: I also deleted tone & volume controls and installed a no-way switch.

Last edited:
I didn't lose an pics but wanted to share this beauty - Epiphone Johnny A Custom. I am in LOVE with this guitar.

View attachment 142083
1719267619515.jpeg
1719267562825-jpeg.142084

Attachments

• 1719267562825.jpeg
    1719267562825.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
Great idea, and a much more appropriate area of the forum to post gear shots. ;)

Cliff & Co. have gone above and beyond to provide updates for their equipment - way more than any other manufacturer I am aware of. In addition, they provided this forum, for us to compare notes, again, at no additional charge. It was inconsiderate to step all over their thread asking for user input before final release of the beta files with pictures of teles. This is a much better area to post those photos, and one of the reasons there is a "Guitar" section of the Forum. Thanks to all for the photos in this section - good looking stuff!

Great idea, and a much more appropriate area of the forum to post gear shots. ;)

Cliff & Co. have gone above and beyond to provide updates for their equipment - way more than any other manufacturer I am aware of. In addition, they provided this forum, for us to compare notes, again, at no additional charge. It was inconsiderate to step all over their thread asking for user input before final release of the beta files with pictures of teles. This is a much better area to post those photos, and one of the reasons there is a "Guitar" section of the Forum. Thanks to all for the photos in this section - good looking stuff!
Phew….! For a moment there I thought there wasn’t going to be a lecture…..but there it is…..laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom