Full song with Recto New/redwirez Marshall G12 cab

wow this sounds killer!!..... any stock cabs that sound similar to the one your using???? and any eqing ?? or is this exactly how the patch sounds??

hmmm, I think it might be close to the Brit 4x12 but I can't remember. Some of these redwirez IRs just have such a better sound. I've been using this G12 one for everything lately.

I did use Ozone 4 on the master bus for an overall EQ of the mix as well as a loudness maximizer. But no additional EQ on the guitar tracks.

Dude that is an awesome tune!!! Great plaing and great tones (as usual!). Just checking its the G12M redwire cab?

Cheers

Spence

cardinal of crunk said:
hmmm, I think it might be close to the Brit 4x12 but I can't remember. Some of these redwirez IRs just have such a better sound. I've been using this G12 one for everything lately.

I did use Ozone 4 on the master bus for an overall EQ of the mix as well as a loudness maximizer. But no additional EQ on the guitar tracks.

Do you have the bogner uberkab IRs?? how would they compare with the G12

bass is a fender jazz bass into the axe using a compressor block, RAT dist, ampeg and dr. Z models, and 8x10 cab sim.

i do have the uberkab pack and i'm not too crazy about them honestly.

Back
Top Bottom