FTLOG - Steve Vai

murdocman12

Hi good people of fractal universe, I am about to cover Steve Vai’s For the Love of God and wondering if you can point me to the right direction for the Tone of the song, I like to be closer to the original tone but the live tone can also do well. I tried mookes but it sounds different on my setup.

Heres my setup:
1. Ibanez Jem (Evo Pickups with Madhatter Evo wiring System)
2. Fractal FM3
3. Line6 Powrcab (used as an FrFr)
4. Boss WL60 wireless guitar transmitter
5. Mission Engineering expression pedal

Thanks!

Just need to tweak Moke's Preset all the basic ingredients are there The big difference is your Pickups and your Cab type
of course also the player

Just need to tweak Moke's Preset all the basic ingredients are there The big difference is your Pickups and your Cab type
of course also the player
Hi Bro! thanks for your suggestion. I will try and tweak again the preset. I have already covered one of Vai’s song

and i like the tone that i came up with. The FTLoG seems hard to get. You can check the video out and I am very much eager to hear your comment and suggestions.

Thanks bro!

I have moke’s and I have one of @fremen I also have the Jem and am working on ftlog as well for my band. Fremen’s preset is spot on for me. I think I am using it without having changed anything about it. I am doubting it needs a bit more gain for this song. In short: Fremen’s the one for this one. I can’t remember which pack it was in, but he can tell ya.

I have moke’s and I have one of @fremen I also have the Jem and am working on ftlog as well for my band. Fremen’s preset is spot on for me. I think I am using it without having changed anything about it. I am doubting it needs a bit more gain for this song. In short: Fremen’s the one for this one. I can’t remember which pack it was in, but he can tell ya.
Thanks Man! I will try to contact him now.

Back
Top Bottom