FS Fryette LXII 1U Stereo Tube 100 Watt Power Amp Best for Fractal Axe FX III

Bamavoo

The Axe FX is one of the greatest 1U power amplifiers available, and this Like New In Box unit is made especially to work with the top modelers available. Fryette deliberately replaced the tubes in this machine with higher-quality Sovtek tubes and rebiased it. We asked for better glass to be installed in the Ruby Tubes that were originally included with the device, so it sounds fantastic and is ready to rock. Bamavoo@protonmail.com for further details in good condition and has the original packing. $850 covers the delivery of packages.

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpeg
    IMG_0489.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0487.jpeg
    IMG_0487.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0486.jpeg
    IMG_0486.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0488.jpeg
    IMG_0488.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 43
Yeah, this person is reviving an old sale. Proof it’s actually real should be required.

Lots of red flags in this listing, which is why I posted the link to the new rules.

But from now on I’ll just keep quiet and let people be scammed, ok?

Yeah, this person is reviving an old sale. Proof it’s actually real should be required.

Lots of red flags in this listing, which is why I posted the link to the new rules.

Protonmail accounts are a red flag as well, imo.

I agree- looks suspicious under closer scrutiny. I’ll go back into my hole now. Apologies for any offense- never my intention.

Back
Top Bottom