Friedman guitars

Chewie5150

Fractal Fanatic
For those of you that have played or own....what are your thoughts on these guitars? I can only assume the build quality is pretty much top notch yes? There's a used Cali that looks pretty sick and my dormant GAS is beginning to bubble up....lord help me. I imagine they are up there with Anderson/Suhr ...accurate assumption?

If it has small fret marker dots on the neck it was made by Grover Jackson, and the bigger fret dots are the newer ones made by Rock and Roll relics.
I kinda prefer the smaller dots personally.

If it has small fret marker dots on the neck it was made by Grover Jackson, and the bigger fret dots are the newer ones made by Rock and Roll relics.
I kinda prefer the smaller dots personally.
I'm guessing these are the larger dots hereScreenshot 2024-04-24 at 2.12.36 PM.png

Attachments

• friedman cali.jpg
    friedman cali.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 15
For the most part I'm really satiated with my guitars/gear. I probs have one more purchase in me for a higher end super strat in the next few years. Not in any rush. I was thinking along the lines of a custom build from Anderson or Suhr with a preference for the former just based on the quality of my TA Hollow T Classic. The neck and fretwork is impeccable

I played a few at NAMM in the past. They were great.
I would not put them quite on par with Anderson (because in my mind, Andys are the best neck on the market).
Pretty much on par with a Nash though.

I've put my hands on 3 or 4 of them. I don't understand why they think they have to relic them but that's another topic....
IMO: overpriced due to the name on the headstock. I didn't think they were any better than any well-made MIM Charvels that I've owned/played.
No, they are not on par with Anderson or Suhr.

I don't like to say bad things so I won't say anything at all. This topic mentions Charvel, Anderson, and Suhr-- all guitars I like.

I've put my hands on 3 or 4 of them. I don't understand why they think they have to relic them but that's another topic....
IMO: overpriced due to the name on the headstock. I didn't think they were any better than any well-made MIM Charvels that I've owned/played.
No, they are not on par with Anderson or Suhr.
What i'm feelin. I was thinking Anderson or higher end Charvel/Suhr . For the record I'm not a fan of relic

I like relic jobs if they look good.
I almost bought one of the P90 Friedmans a couple of years ago but I couldn't talk myself into pulling the trigger without seeing one in person.

Back
Top Bottom