FRFR AND FOH SET UP

rdpar

Inspired
So I have been sending output 1 to my frfr cab and output 2(effects loop send) to foh. Is this the proper way to do it?

my FRFR cabs all have a passthrough.. I usually send that to FOH. It's convenient that way because they are usually starting to mic the cab and instead can just plug right in.

The only issue you might have by using Out 2 for FOH is if FOH is only offering XLR. Now you need to a way to connect the 1/4 if FOH does not have any DI boxes.

I put Out 1 to FOH and Out 2 to FRFR or onstage amp/cab.

Thanks. so there is no difference in tone/sound doing it either way, right. I know when I send output 2 to my studio monitors via my apollo x8p my clean (edge of breakup) sound , sounds more distorted than my frfr.

Thanks. so there is no difference in tone/sound doing it either way, right. I know when I send output 2 to my studio monitors via my apollo x8p my clean (edge of breakup) sound , sounds more distorted than my frfr.
What is your signal path for Out 1 and Out 2? Do you have Out 2 set to copy Out 1 or do you have separate path with a FX block for Out 2?

I have been running XLR L&R to mixer and 1/4 inch L to my Headrest FRFR for monitoring. Is that ok?
That works. Set/adjust Out 1 volume for FOH, then let FOH turn you up or down. Using Out 2 to FRFR allows you to control your stage volume.

Thank you. I am also having a problem of getting some patches to go to my monitor.There is sometimes no room to add the FX Block for signal to go thru. If i move blocks over to make room and add FX Block i loose my sound altogether. One last thing i am having trouble setting my scenes volume to match. If i adjust any blocks it changes all volumes . Thanks for any help. This is my first time of owning the Fractal AX8.

Thank you. I am also having a problem of getting some patches to go to my monitor.There is sometimes no room to add the FX Block for signal to go thru. If i move blocks over to make room and add FX Block i loose my sound altogether. One last thing i am having trouble setting my scenes volume to match. If i adjust any blocks it changes all volumes . Thanks for any help. This is my first time of owning the Fractal AX8.
You don’t need a FX block if using the HeadRush FRFR. Just set Out 2 to copy Out 1. You can still control the volume using Out 2 volume knob.

For your scene volume are you using scene controllers? How do you have your scenes setup?

Back
Top Bottom