Free IR

TinMan

I'm New to IR Capturing but I thought I'd give it a try since I have a studio. Here is a free IR for you guys! Feedback is welcome.

The Cab is a Randall Kirk Hammett Edition RS412KHX. Has 2 V30's and 2 G12T-75's in a X Pattern. I'm not a Kirk fan but this cab has always been amazing to me and I got a great deal $400. This IR was shot at the cone edge (Guessing since I can't see through the cloth and was too lazy to unscrew the front) of the bottom left speaker with a sm57. I think it's the G12. Let me know what you think. Hopefully I upload this right! LOL

Attachments

• U019_ROBS RANDALL.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 79
I'm New to IR Capturing but I thought I'd give it a try since I have a studio. Here is a free IR for you guys! Feedback is welcome.

The Cab is a Randall Kirk Hammett Edition RS412KHX. Has 2 V30's and 2 G12T-75's in a X Pattern. I'm not a Kirk fan but this cab has always been amazing to me and I got a great deal $400. This IR was shot at the cone edge (Guessing since I can't see through the cloth and was too lazy to unscrew the front) of the bottom left speaker with a sm57. I think it's the G12. Let me know what you think. Hopefully I upload this right! LOL

Thanks mate…I'll give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom