Free G66 Preset - MF Recty - Based on Mesa Rectifier

Hey Marco,
I remember really liking an old friend of mine's Mesa Rectoverb amp head many years back. I added a looper block and tried your Recty preset tonight with my Les Paul and it sounded really good. The rhythm scenes were nice and had a cool almost surprisingly vintage tone even though they were from the Rectoverb...I just threw on some hi cut and brightened the lead amp blocks just a bit and had a blast. The sustain is noticeable on the lead presets and for me kind of approached that Eric Johnson / Joe Bonomassa bouncy violin tone when you really shake the vibrato out of it. Very simple compared to some of your other presets I have from you but quite effective.
Grazie Amico!

Hey Marco,
I remember really liking an old friend of mine's Mesa Rectoverb amp head many years back. I added a looper block and tried your Recty preset tonight with my Les Paul and it sounded really good. The rhythm scenes were nice and had a cool almost surprisingly vintage tone even though they were from the Rectoverb...I just threw on some hi cut and brightened the lead amp blocks just a bit and had a blast. The sustain is noticeable on the lead presets and for me kind of approached that Eric Johnson / Joe Bonomassa bouncy violin tone when you really shake the vibrato out of it. Very simple compared to some of your other presets I have from you but quite effective.
Grazie Amico!
Thank you, amico ☺️

Back
Top Bottom