Fractal sighting! Get the Led Out show

grandinq

Power User
I love seeing a Fractal unit out in the wild! I went to see the Zeppelin tribute band Get the Led Out last night. I have seen them a few times and always like checking out their rigs. They have 3 guitarists and a bunch of amps onstage including 3 full Marshall stacks. The stage last night was in the round and I got to see behind the wall of stacks and spotted this:
IMG_3850.jpeg

I cannot make out the wording but to my eyes scene 3 could be called “InDaEvening” and scene 4 looks like “Solo”. They opened with In the Evening. I saw an FC12 onstage and the guy was using it consistently. There was also an MFC101 onstage which I assumed linked to the Axe FX II in this rack. There was another rack with a II in it as well.
I am not sure if the Fractals were just for effects. The II in this picture looks like the preset name is “Flutes” which could refer to Stairway. I couldn’t get a good look at the other rack with the II.

Anyway, if you have never seen them, they are an incredible tribute band. They reproduce the studio versions in detail which I know wasn’t live Zep at all but it is fun to see everyone in the crowd singing along to every Plant vocalization (like in Whole Lotta Love or Ramble On). They also mix up their shows a lot and play a lot of deep cuts; we got Night Flight last night, for example.

Back
Top Bottom