Fractal-Bot 2.0.7

Thanks for the update, but FYI, I just got a error message.

"Communication Timeout":
Axe-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request: Query Block States : preset_query_status"

I was trying to backup all of my banks & System settings on my XL. Win 7 PC. MFC-101 is not connected.

Thanks for the update, but FYI, I just got a error message.

"Communication Timeout":
Axe-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request: Query Block States : preset_query_status"\

confused... are you talking about axe-edit or fractal-bot?

Thanks Matt. Occasional timeouts here, don't know if related.

Probably not related. Timeouts can happen if the USB cable is not 100%. But also if your Axe-Fx contains corrupt presets or cabs.

It can even happen when "empty" preset slots / user cabs aren't really empty (under the hood).
To cure this, select all empty slots in Axe-Edit's Preset Manager and Cab manager, and execute "Clear".

confused... are you talking about axe-edit or fractal-bot?

Fractal-Bot

I'm able to complete u/l's if I only save 2 Banks at a time; if I save more than that, I get a timeout error message. Never had that before the latest update. I haven't tried going back to an earlier version to see what happens, yet.

Probably not related. Timeouts can happen if the USB cable is not 100%. But also if your Axe-Fx contains corrupt presets or cabs.

It can even happen when "empty" preset slots / user cabs aren't really empty (under the hood).
To cure this, select all empty slots in Axe-Edit's Preset Manager and Cab manager, and execute "Clear".

I haven't had any prior issues with this USB cable; been using it for 7 or 8 years, probably.

I'll try "clearing" empty slots tonight, and see if this cures it; haven't done that, yet.

Fractal-Bot

I'm able to complete u/l's if I only save 2 Banks at a time; if I save more than that, I get a timeout error message.

But an error message popped up saying Axe Edit couldn't query things?

Is Axe-Edit open when you use Fractal Bot? Try closing Edit first.

And I do have several slots that are blank and not labeled EMPTY. I'll try that Yek. Appreciate the suggestion.

Nice.....

First version of fractal bot that can backup my entire axe in on go without crashes :)

OSX mavericks 10.9.5

Back
Top Bottom