FM9 USB 'IN' to Logic Pro X...

mtripp

Inspired
This might be answered somewhere but haven't been able to find it...

In order to get DRY out signal from FM9 to Logic, I need to add OUT2, mute OUT1 (or remove it entirely), and then select INPUT 5 (FIVE) or 6, in order to hear dry signal, and process with plugin.

Using this to dial in tones from plugins I'm using.

In all the literature I come across it seems like it all says to use IN3/4. Am I doing something wrong? I am using a stock FM9...meaning no USB/OUT settings changed from factory.

-MT

I see it now...it's the very last paragraph :). My search found that document, but I suppose how I worded it didn't allow me to find what I needed :)

Yeah, I had a dilemma when posting that. I wanted it nicely formatted with embedded graphics. Unfortunately, the only way I could do that was to upload jpegs of the pages, which means the text is not searchable. Ideally, the forum software would allow pdf uploads, but it doesn't.

Yeah, I had a dilemma when posting that. I wanted it nicely formatted with embedded graphics. Unfortunately, the only way I could do that was to upload jpegs of the pages, which means the text is not searchable. Ideally, the forum software would allow pdf uploads, but it doesn't.
Are you sure? I am 99% certain there was a thread the other day with a PDF attached... Or maybe you mean an inline embedded doc?

Are you sure? I am 99% certain there was a thread the other day with a PDF attached... Or maybe you mean an inline embedded doc?
Yes, embedded in the post. Nobody would ever read the guide if you needed to download it first :). I discussed it with Ian at the time and this was the best solution we could come up with.

Back
Top Bottom