SOLD FM9 Turbo, Exc Cond, $1475 shipped PP F&F

Rick

Axe-Master
I’ve got two these, and selling my spare one. They’re so dependable that I just don’t need a backup of this level, and will use my TMP as a #2 option. The unit is in great shape, comes in the original box. It's been reset it to factory settings with the most current firmware, set to the OMG9G layout.

Business part: Price is $1475, shipped in the continental US, if PayPal F&F is used. This is below any price I've found on Reverb or TGP currently, and is firm. Goods and Services are ok, but you’ll need to add 3% for the fees. I've been on this forum forever, but I can also provide EBay and Reverb references, if needed, with over a thousand all positive feedbacks on EBay alone, so you can rest assured I’ll take care of business in the right way. Please ask all questions up front, as I’m not a music store and can’t accept returns: all sales final. Unit just play tested and reset before typing this, and it works perfectly.

See pics for condition, which is excellent. Film is still on the screen, the bubbles are under the film, not on the screen. Listed on other sites, and subject to first come, first serve sales.

Image.jpeg

Image 1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom