FM9 problem starting up

Wondering if anybody's had this problem I've had my new FM9 for 2 weeks I turned it on Sunday morning and it goes right to a white screen and no other lights come on I've held the bolt the page buttons down when you power it on did all the tests said it passed reloaded the firmware turned it off turned it back on and it's just a white screen anybody having this problem and I'm going on 2 or November 4th and it'll do nothing.

Corrupt preset maybe? Try powering it on while holding down the HOME button to initialize it with a blank preset.

You can check the ribbon cables inside but contact Fractal.

There were some issues like this in the early days that I believe required repair/replacement.

Corrupt preset maybe? Try powering it on while holding down the HOME button to initialize it with a blank preset.
I did that and it did the same thing I'll try it again but nothing is working what I did and what I'm doing but yeah it's said that right in the manual but that didn't work either cause all it does is is it wouldn't even come out of the white screen by doing that holding the whole button turning it on it's just still went to the white screen and didn't do anything but I appreciate your help anybody else have any other ideas.

Is there a direct phone number to them or is it just online just on line I mean there's no prece in there there's all kinds of scribble something really bad went wrong and this is the new FM Turbo

Is there a direct phone number to them or is it just online just on line I mean there's no prece in there there's all kinds of scribble something really bad went wrong and this is the new FM Turbo
I'm not sure I've ever seen a phone number and doubtful they're available on the weekend.

You can send an email to support@fractalaudio.com or complete a request form here:

https://support.fractalaudio.com/conversation/new

You might get a reply on the weekend with email.

Thank you very much for your help I reached out to my guys I've been an artist with the company for 13 years and this just happened to me for the 1st time out of any of the fractal audio gear that I have but this was to be my fly ring to go on tour in November so hopefully matter Andrew will get back to me by Monday so I can get this rectified I've tried every.

So this is what it looks like when you turn it on and when I connected it to the editor all the presets are gone something just completely blew out in it.

Attachments

• 20220918_134448.jpg
    20220918_134448.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 20220918_112229.jpg
    20220918_112229.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom