FS FM9 Mk I Turbo

Jmango

Hi Folks,

Up for sale here is a CLEAN, in new condition BARELY PLAYED FM9 Mk I Turbo from the original owner. I bought this to get into playing modelers and have decided to play my tube amp for the time being. My loss is the next lucky owner’s gain. If you’re looking at this, you already know what it is – read on for more detail.

Condition, I am not now, nor have I ever been in a band. I am a (smoke free) home player and this kit has never left my home. All included is practically new - I only say practically because I'm sure someone out there with a microscope will fine a spec of dust or hair scratch somewhere that I couldn't find and I want a "no surprises" sale for both parties involved.

Payment: (Regular PP ok, just add 3% fees accordingly to the options below) - STRONGLY prefer local sale, actual shipping cost (to be determined by buyer zip code in advance of a transaction. Looking for $1,675 + shipping to CONUS - Paypal F&F

Terms & Conditions:
• It is critical that you view the listing pictures as what is pictured is exactly what you are buying and a vital part of the sale description. If something isn't in the pictures, please don't assume it is included - what you see is what you get unless otherwise noted!
• I am located in the greater Boston, MetroWest area and am happy to meet up locally that is convenient for me, or I may be ok with you picking up locally at my home. Arrangements must be made.
• I am not interested and not accepting any trade offers - please don't ask.
• This is being listed on a first to commit and pay basis. I will not “hold” it without a monetary reserve being made. Cash and carry terms.
• If the listing is up, it is available, if sold, it will be updated promptly as such.

IMG_2732.jpegIMG_2742.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom