FM9 + FC6 = Win!

I recently got an FM9 and now have an FC6, as well (had been using an FM3 for a year). I've been searching through past posts, seeking some guidance to best set-up to have full functionality of all 15 switches. Is there an OMG 15 type of layout that works for the FM9+FC6 combo? What I've found is the OMG15 layout download, but that seems to be designed for the FM3+FC12 combo. Any direction to find layout guidance/downloads for FM9+FC6 would be appreciated. Sorry if I have completely missed it somewhere in the past posts.
The way I’m using mine is having the FM9 in the OFM9G setup, and the FC6 came up the same when I connected them. In this way I can leave the FM9 on scenes (I like this best) or presets, and the FC6 on effects. Then I can swap throughout my gig preset scenes and get to other presets with one tap on the FM9, and randomly use effects as I want.

You can use it however you want… presets or scenes on the FC6 as well. Of course, you can make the switches whatever you want. It’s really wide open. I’ve just scratched the surface.

FM9+FC6 is undoubtedly a very good option, I would have put the FC6 to the right of the FM9 and removed the 2 pedals from the plate....
this thing must weigh a dead donkey!
It weighs 37lbs. I wanted to be able to take it out of the case and put it on the floor. Connect power and audio, done... Putting the expression pedals on a different board would add to my set up and also add to the width of the board...

I recently got an FM9 and now have an FC6, as well (had been using an FM3 for a year). I've been searching through past posts, seeking some guidance to best set-up to have full functionality of all 15 switches. Is there an OMG 15 type of layout that works for the FM9+FC6 combo? What I've found is the OMG15 layout download, but that seems to be designed for the FM3+FC12 combo. Any direction to find layout guidance/downloads for FM9+FC6 would be appreciated. Sorry if I have completely missed it somewhere in the past posts.
I created two layouts and labeled them FM9 & FC6. The FM9 is basically a scenes layout. The upper right hand switch (#9) selects the presets layout and the hold function selects my 001 preset. Lower right hand switch (#6) is a tap tempo and the switch to the right (#5) is a delay.
The FC6 is an effects layout set up as 12 stomboxes. First 6 are View 1, second 6 are View 2.

If I need to change the layout for a certain preset I use Per-Preset placeholders.

I created two layouts and labeled them FM9 & FC6. The FM9 is basically a scenes layout. The upper right hand switch (#9) selects the presets layout and the hold function selects my 001 preset. Lower right hand switch (#6) is a tap tempo and the switch to the right (#5) is a delay.
The FC6 is an effects layout set up as 12 stomboxes. First 6 are View 1, second 6 are View 2.

If I need to change the layout for a certain preset I use Per-Preset placeholders.
That as in intriguing layout there, there really are so many options to delve into

Back
Top Bottom